Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Making zen online retreat

 




Last year when I had a Creators block I joined the #makingzen online retreat. It was such a great help and I got my creative flow back.

This year I have been asked by Kate Ward @zenstitching to be one of the speakers.



The retreat starts 2. May - 6.May

There will be presentations from more than 20 artists, including myself.

Making Zen is a online retreat for stitches and crafters to help them learn new processes, improve technique and get inspired through a wholistic approach that nurtures creativity.


All the presentations are for free for 24 hours.

You  can upgrade to lifetime access  that also will include great bonus materials. All for a very reasonable price.


You'll get your free ticket 🎫 and more information over at the Zen Stitching website.

Use the affiliated link to support your artist 

Making zen online retreat





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wool jacket repair

  I was asked if I could mend this double wool jacket. At first the owner only thought it was a few holes in the sleeves but discovered a bi...